STI Exit Stopper
Stop unauthorised exits and entries through emergency exit doors. The Exit Stopper is a unique and highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorised exits or entries through any emergency exit door. It can also serve as an inexpensive security device and help prevent theft.
- Completely self-contained electronic door alarm
- Highly visible ‘stop sign’ discourages unauthorised use of emergency doors
- Fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery (included)
- Key operated override facility
- 32 user programmable features
- Highly versatile can be mounted or installed on almost any type of door, including remote placement of sounder
- Available in red or green
- 40 milliamp 9 VDC trigger output
- Incorporates a 12/24 VDC connection
- Can be installed and protecting doors in minutes
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electronic components)
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Remote powered 12 or 24 VDC model available for special applications
- Compact design (136mm/5.35” diameter and 50mm/1.97” deep)
How It Works:
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm. When the door is closed, a number of reset options are available including an automatic function. A variety of alarm duration and setup features are available.
A key operated override facility will silence the alarm and allow authorised exits. The Exit Stopper is fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery. It is available in red or green and can be mounted or installed on almost any type of door, including remote placement of the sounder.